• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooly's Offroad Park, March 13, 2010

I'm heading to B'ham to M&G Saturday and wheel Sunday. You guys should come wheel with us....

Thats cool with me. I can go Sunday and im sure i can get my buddies to ride with us. Man the weather just wasnt gonna act right for us next weekend but you couldnt ask for a better day then this sunday. It does make a diff down at woolys when its wet.

I might be on, not in, a different vehicle this weekend. Lol

i hope you didn't sell a certain vehicle to cause you to be on a different vehicle. tisk tisk.

Ok so I'm thinking of leaving tomoRrow morning and coming home Sunday.

Who's with me. Or who's going Saturday cuz I don't know how to get there

Shoot me a text so we can get coordinated

503 four hundred 0330

ill be out of town this weekend, and my xj's still on jackstands...

here's directions:

From I65 South bound or Nashville
Take exit 32 drive west about 2 miles to Mooresville Market (This is Mooresville Rd. there is no street sign)
Turn Left at Mooresville Market (dinky little store with 1 gas pump...but they've been out of gas for awhile)
Check in is 3 miles on the right.

From I65 North bound or Alabama
Take exit 27 drive west about 2 Miles to Mooresville Road
Turn Right drive about 4 miles.
Check in is on the left.

When will this change? Soon I hope!

hope to have rear axle in beginning of next week and sitting on the rear tires, maybe monday or tuesday. Shooting for less than 2 months to be wheelable again, but i still have some expensive stuff to order, so i gotta space those purchases out.

glenn and joe...laugh while u can...cuz u know when its done you wont be able to keep up.

Mbogosia
Boscoe
MidTenn
Garth

I'm going tomorrow and camping tomorrow night as well, I just won't be leaving the boro til noonish

I think I left my kobalt tools, gloves, and moe's hat in your shop. is there any way you could bring those with you to wooly's?

Back