• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

women.....

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Standing at the train station I watched as no less then 10 cars drive up, husbands got out of the drivers seat, wife hopped out of the passenger seat and ran around. Every single one said 'OH geeze, its cold out here'. Standing there looking I gotta wonder if the SHORT SLEEVE TSHIRT, SHORTS and FLIP FLOPS in 28 degree temps had anything to do with it...
Like my kids, 'hey dad, turn the heat up it's cold in here' in the dead of winter, from the couch in slippers, shorts and a t shirt, took me two years to nip that issue after repeated 'It's $#%*N February, either get your asses dressed for winter or wear a blanket'..

Somebody needs to take a grouch pill. :eyes:

RichP said:
Standing at the train station I watched as no less then 10 cars drive up, husbands got out of the drivers seat, wife hopped out of the passenger seat and ran around. Every single one said 'OH geeze, its cold out here'. Standing there looking I gotta wonder if the SHORT SLEEVE TSHIRT, SHORTS and FLIP FLOPS in 28 degree temps had anything to do with it...
Like my kids, 'hey dad, turn the heat up it's cold in here' in the dead of winter, from the couch in slippers, shorts and a t shirt, took me two years to nip that issue after repeated 'It's $#%*N February, either get your asses dressed for winter or wear a blanket'..

Are you getting old?

Michaelarchangelo said:
Im with you on that. My gf does the same thing, "it's cold in here" when she wears sleeveless shirts and flipflops.
I made a deal with my wife.
I'll turn the heat past 65 if she get's naked. If she's still got clothes on then sh should be dressed appropriately.

I agree. Nothing like having a women tell you "It's cold in here, can't you do something about that?" When she is wearing a sun dress and I am in a suit! (Not my wife by the way, she knows better) It is true that I run hot but still, I don't want to hear about anyone being cold when they could dress apporpriately and be fine.

whats bad is my roomate(a guy) thinks its cold so he goes while only wearing a pair of boxers and turns up the heat to like 74 or he thinks its hot while wearing jeans and he turns it down to lik 68 and i have to foot the bill. son of a ...........

Back