• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wj LCA

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Plan on getting a pair at the junk yard since I'm gonna replace the upper control arm bushings on the axle side.
My question though is more related to fab/procedures: I'm planning to to grind down the sides of the arms to make fit, rather than the bending of the mounts. But was curious how to keep it cool as I grind it? I know I can do the slower method of grinding a little then let it cool but is there a faster way? Maybe like putting the arms in a freezer for a bit then grinding them?

use a cutoff wheel instead of a grinder, thinner wheel, less cutting, less heat. sawzall i think is what i did followed by a grinder to smooth it out.

I appreciate that bronze, but stang convinced me to get the rear tuff country arms off the zj there instead of the wj arms lol plan to cut one side off and use either the Johnny joints or ballistic lol

Back