• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest stickers! Last call!

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
In fairness to the fella' making the stickers, I would like to wrap up all of the order requests.

so far I have 28 stickers requested....

KyChris 1
Hinkley 1
Beezil 1
Rev Den 1
Less Limited 2
IBEXJ 1
WhatRd 1
4-wheeler 2
intrepid 2
gi john 2
sean r 1
chewy 3
Chixjeff 2
Ruffies 1
Big Cntry 2
scott mac 1
rn medic 2
tealv6 2

a couple of your e-mail requests I have at work, so I can't see them right now...

If I missed you on this list, let me know, I will add it here.

I would like to get the final count in on wednesday in order to give our stickerman plenty of time....

Get your orders in now, I won't be buying extras.

Last edited:
I'll take 2. Thanks, Jim

Beezil said:
In fairness to the fella' making the stickers, I would like to wrap up all of the order requests.

so far I have 30 stickers requested....

KyChris 1
Hinkley 1
Beezil 1
Rev Den 1
Less Limited 2
IBEXJ 1
WhatRd 1
4-wheeler 2
intrepid 2
gi john 2
sean r 1
chewy 3
Chixjeff 2
Ruffies 1
Big Cntry 2
scott mac 1
rn medic 2
tealv6 2
IllXJ 2

a couple of your e-mail requests I have at work, so I can't see them right now...

If I missed you on this list, let me know, I will add it here.

I would like to get the final count in on wednesday in order to give our stickerman plenty of time....

Get your orders in now, I won't be buying extras.

Beezil said:
so far I have 36 stickers requested....

KyChris 1
Hinkley 1
Beezil 1
Rev Den 1
Less Limited 2
IBEXJ 1
WhatRd 1
4-wheeler 2
intrepid 2
gi john 2
sean r 1
chewy 3
Chixjeff 2
RuFFFies 1
Big Cntry 2
scott mac 1
rn medic 2
tealv6 2
IllXJ 2
MacGyver 3
trl wgn 1
Sponge Bob 2

Winterfest stickers

BEEZIL, I am waiting for my NAXJA application to go through. I am going to be at the Winterfest. I am staying at the Attica Inn. I would like to buy three stickers. I hope I am not too late. my e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks............BOB

Rufies ... I like the signature in your profile. I like jalapeno and can relate very well to that ... :passgas:

My favorite ... SW Steak-n-Cheese with extra jalapeno.

I know ... not on subject ... so ... Good Luck Bob gettin' those stickers ... Beezil is not a "sympathetic kind" ....

Les

lbexj said:
Rufies ... I like the signature in your profile. I like jalapeno and can relate very well to that ... :passgas:

My favorite ... SW Steak-n-Cheese with extra jalapeno.

I know ... not on subject ... so ... Good Luck Bob gettin' those stickers ... Beezil is not a "sympathetic kind" ....

Les

yeah, but I take care of the newbies....

you got it bob. I have you down, gillykittie too.

Beez,

is it too late for me to get one??? Been busy getting the electrical done on the house and moving in, havn't been checking the boards at all lately.

B-loose

Back