• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Picture Thread

Rev Den said:
121133147vPAfWi_ph.jpg

wow...a picture of me.....a bad picture of me....but still...... :D

IntrepidXJ said:
wow...a picture of me.....a bad picture of me....but still...... :D
But a great picture of the MWC using the campground's picnic tables for firewood.

kid4lyf said:
But a great picture of the MWC using the campground's picnic tables for firewood.

Isn't Winterfest historically about survival of the fittest? You do what you gotta do.

seanR said:
I liked that build stage the best!
It was a good looking rig!
Now people think it is an abandoned car!

it kinda bums you out a little, huh? I was going through old pics on the puter the other day, and my red one was so hot when it was all straight and pretty.

PhunkXJ said:
it kinda bums you out a little, huh? I was going through old pics on the puter the other day, and my red one was so hot when it was all straight and pretty.

Oh...

You mean THIS one?

DSCF0005.jpg

:D

PhunkXJ said:
my red one was so hot when it was all straight and pretty.

Your are talking about your jeep right?

Gil BullyKatz said:
Oh...

You mean THIS one?

that hurts, can you see the pain in my face? WF killed that XJ, that was pretty much the final straw. it's someone else's ugly problem now, I guess the new owner took it straight to the body shop after he picked it up. Hopefully it will look just as sexy as it did a long time ago.

PhunkXJ said:
that hurts, can you see the pain in my face? WF killed that XJ, that was pretty much the final straw. it's someone else's ugly problem now, I guess the new owner took it straight to the body shop after he picked it up. Hopefully it will look just as sexy as it did a long time ago.
Yea, I really feel for ya.

Here are some from 2004 Winterfest ... one cold Sum Bitch!

Wheeler before the roll:
10-2-20-04ForewheelerRig.jpg

SeanR:
11-2-20-04SeanRRig3.jpg

Rev:
09-2-20-04RevDenRig.jpg

Lesslimited:
03-2-20-04LesslimitedRig.jpg

Around the fire:
24-2-20-04AroundtheFireEve.jpg

... and the Ramada:
15-2-20-04Ramada.jpg

Okie Terry said:
Les, that's more like Motel 5.
:laugh3: That had all the comfort of home! :D

Les

IntrepidXJ said:
hmmm...beleive this was the aftermath from the last pic I posted of BOB. I think it was his very first damage to his poor XJ....he can correct me if I am wrong :wave:

DSC00101.jpg

yes, first carnage. actually, the mirror popped right back in.
not too bad for stock. These XJ's have a lot of ability. they make us look like capable drivers.

...BOB

Back