• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2016 Registration is closed!

Re: Winterfest 2016 Registration is live!

Register now and avoid the deadline headaches!

mac 'don't wait around' gyvr

I'm registered. My dinner ticket's for sale, two good beers. I gotta leave Saturday morning for my dad's 80th birthday party.

done did it. not even sure if im making it yet but figured id better get registered

DONE.

JIM.

DONE DEAL.

You all know I'll be winning the GRAND PRIZE again this year.... I'll be taking bribes to exchange tickets ahead of time.

Big Hankster

Finally renewed membership and regisetered... Kept putting it off because the new the job didn't know if I was going to be able to make it. Only saturday for me this year... Damn

Bigger bribe than I offered you?

Are we talking about the bribe we promised to never talk about that included sheep, our favorite farmer, and Velcro? Or are talking about the nice straight cash offer you made afterward :) I still wish I could have been in a situation at the time, where letting you buy the winch on the spot could have happened. It just wasn't in the cards at that moment. And after the fact would have had shipping fees...

Are we talking about the bribe we promised to never talk about that included sheep, our favorite farmer, and Velcro? Or are talking about the nice straight cash offer you made afterward :) I still wish I could have been in a situation at the time, where letting you buy the winch on the spot could have happened. It just wasn't in the cards at that moment. And after the fact would have had shipping fees...[/QUOT]
I bet John LL remembers, I know Lar sure does....

done.

Back