• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013

I dont know if I trust my heep going that far.. I will have to see how the winter goes here first. Id really like to make it down there one of these years..

I want to go...may need new tires though

Find you a craigslist deal on some nice all terrains. I tailgun on the easy trails and I've ran them on 235's several times.

So I originally thought I couldn't make it due to vacation day shortness, but then I realized if I go to this concert I want to go to, I will be taking that day off and the concert isn't until evening. I will at least be there on Saturday but maybe both now.

Not sure if I will make it this year or not, still working out finances for the upcoming competition season. Once I have that firmed up, then I can see what I can work out for other events.

Just don't pocket dial your boss this year :jester:
ooo...story time

A full five minute phone call while sitting on a couch next to man-she while he held another man's hand (not mine). If that wasn't the moment then it happened while I was getting the guided tour of the Wiener Box Rolling Castle of Awesome.

And it was the boss's boss.... He has never said a word, luckily.
Big 'uncool start to a Sunday' Hank

A full five minute phone call while sitting on a couch next to man-she while he held another man's hand (not mine). If that wasn't the moment then it happened while I was getting the guided tour of the Wiener Box Rolling Castle of Awesome.

Was it my hand?

Manchie had to sit on the couch because after 2 wine coolers he couldn't stand up. :D

probably when you had to jump into the door. If I had instaled steps perhaps it would have been averted.

Was it my hand?
I'll only hold your ****. I'm not interested in anything else.

Manchie had to sit on the couch because after 2 wine coolers he couldn't stand up. :D

where's the flipoff smiley again?

bunch a assholes in here.

87 'remember to log out' manche

Back