• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013 Pre-registration

I just registered at around 1:00am CST, will I still be counted? Also, I should have made a note of this...I have a free WF13 from last year's raffle but it wouldn't let me edit my total, who do I contact for a partial refund?
Thanks,
Collin

Collin......Ding Ding ding.....you are the winner of the last Pre-registration and yes I will mark you down for a free registration.....

Ram" Pre-registration is over" Rod

I just registered at around 1:00am CST, will I still be counted? Also, I should have made a note of this...I have a free WF13 from last year's raffle but it wouldn't let me edit my total, who do I contact for a partial refund?
Thanks,
Collin

:thumbup: Can't wait to see you buddy!

The registration form has been shut down......So if you waited you lost out on pre-registraion.....

Glad to see all the registrations from last night.

Ram" Let's do this WF thing" Rod

Collin......Ding Ding ding.....you are the winner of the last Pre-registration and yes I will mark you down for a free registration.....

Ram" Pre-registration is over" Rod
Thanks John, better than a chicken dinner :D

Collin when you heading down? I'm coming south to Iowa and then heading over to avoid tolls... Will be leaving Thursday after school, prob be in that area around 6-7pm...

I'm more than likely going to make it there but didn't pre-register because I'm a ....insert bad word here.

I already registered, but just found out the other youngster is going to be able to make it. Can I still get an extra t-shirt and dinner? Or at least a dinner?

I wasn't sure where to ask. Thanks!

Question, does free camping include Thursday night as well as Friday night?:patriot:

Back