• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windrock July 4 or 5???

Sorry guys, I'm out. I've still got some work to do on the rig that I haven't had time for yet. On top of everything else, I think my alternator is about to go out. I only have 4 or 5 hours tomorrow to work on it and don't think I can get everything done.....plus I'm broke.

We should plan another run sometime in the next month or so, and with enough advance notice I should be ready.

That sucks Joe, wish you coulda made it. If everyone else is still going, I will be there. 5 sounds good to me locoo7, and I will still be there early. The wife is planning out my mid to late afternoon pretty quick, so I gotta start early. If you guys get there in the a.m., we can still link up. Just shout for brian or thurston or hey you dumb redneck or something!!!

Joe, I will find out the exact dates of my AT for drill ASAP so that we can plan one for August. I will be gone for about three weeks total so................

well ill be there if everyone else still wants to go if 930 at the chick-fil-a in oak ridge works just let me know my cell is 865 388-5715, if nobady wants to go anymore im gonna go drive around anyway

BTW, locoo7, I live in Karns if you wanna try to start out early.......... just a thought.

Doug, 9:30 is dueable give or take a few minutes. I have cell number, so i'i'll call you when i am on my way. Brian We will give you a soht out on the cb when we arrive at windrock. Just a little fyi we always do trail 15 first, Its tradition. If you want to be around that area we should arrive around 10:30.

I will be in that area (15). I plan on doing light trails early so that if I break or get stuck, I won't be alone....... Which end of 15 do ya'll start at?????

None from me, I never heard from the others and I don't have a digital camera.

I was able to do a couple of trails that I had problems with before, so I am satisfied.

P1000824.jpg

P1000825.jpg

P1000827.jpg

P1000830.jpg

P1000833.jpg

P1000836.jpg

P1000838.jpg

no action shots of mine.... i had the only camera...

Trail 3 comes straight out of the woods on one end and the other end is straight gravel...... am I thinking of the wrong trail??????

tony... the XJ is looking at home in that rough stuff!!!

Back