• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winch time

nosdujshsdl

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got a buddy that owes me some cash and wants to trade me a winch for his debt. Its a tmaxx 9k with a synthetic rope and aluminum hawse fairlead. The winch looks to be fairly new, whats it worth?

Rope alone is 150 new... I'd bet that winch used is prob $200 at the least. You can buy a brand new smitty built winch(same exact winch) with rope for $324 shipped

Rope alone is 150 new... I'd bet that winch used is prob $200 at the least. You can buy a brand new smitty built winch(same exact winch) with rope for $324 shipped

I have heard mixed reviews on the smittybuilt. I did not realise that T-Maxx was the same. Travis sold the T-maxx and liked them. You could pm him, he's a great guy and very helpfull. nick on here is yellowxj.

I have heard mixed reviews on the smittybuilt. I did not realise that T-Maxx was the same. Travis sold the T-maxx and liked them. You could pm him, he's a great guy and very helpfull. nick on here is yellowxj.

yeah i have the smittybuilt. it has worked flawlessly for the price. lifetime warranty on everything but electronics i believe. when i was rotating the motor assembly around all the internals had tmaxx stamped on them.

Where can you get it with rope for $324 shipped?

sorry... edit for correct price.

its $424 shipped.

still a damn good deal....

Back