• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

why the #^*$ do they leave out 18mm???

Around here it's packs of 12 buns and 8 hotdogs, so I just buy 2 packs of buns and 3 packs of hotdogs.

Nope. My Snap-On 1/2dr impact socket is stamped 3/4" and 18mm. Yes, I understand that 18mm does not exactly equak 3/4" but for sockets, close enough.
My 4 way lug wrench equates 19mm to 3/4" and I've confirmed this by using both a 19mm and a 3/4" socket on my lugs with equal success.

if ya'll are confused about what equals what, use 25.4 multiplication/division. Technically nothing metric equal anything in standard its just close enough.

1 inch x 25.4= 25.4mm
1mm / 25.4 = .03937007

so
19mm is .748in
18mm is .709in etc. etc.

damn harbor freight socket sets always skip something.

if ya'll are confused about what equals what, use 25.4 multiplication/division. Technically nothing metric equal anything in standard its just close enough.

1 inch x 25.4= 25.4mm
1mm / 25.4 = .03937007

so
19mm is .748in
18mm is .709in etc. etc.

damn harbor freight socket sets always skip something.

you so fancy wit yo maths

you so fancy wit yo maths

haha me make smart.....

anyone else that programs cnc or does alot of computer drafting will feel my pain, we are forever converting inches to mm back and forth for machines, customers, & architects in different places. Euro cabinetry etc. good times....

Back