• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's the cool kids?

87manche said:
shittiness.
Indeed.

I enjoyed hanging out with Josh in tellico.

No you don't ;)

Make that two of us that won't be going due to operational requirements.

I hate that you guys are not going to make it.

I do apperciate you serving though.:us:

Haleyes said:
I hate that you guys are not going to make it.

I do apperciate you serving though.:us:

Life goes on.

It is important, however, that Nate be afforded all of the campfire hospitality reserved for me, in addition to his own original quota :roll:

RedHeep said:
Life goes on.

It is important, however, that Nate be afforded all of the campfire hospitality reserved for me, in addition to his own original quota :roll:
hell no!

scrappy again said:
Seriously thinking about buying a plane ticket now, so I can't back out...

I would love to see "real" wheeling... :D

Well, didja buy a plane ticket?

Then opie could stay stuck up his ass and make it over too.

If I can get my damn motor mounts done, my hitch installed, and my front tow hooks on I will be there. They are kickin my .. well you know. Anyone close to Ft Knox wanna build me some tow hook brackets? CHEAP. :helpme: LOL! I am really lookin forward to meeting everybody and putting faces with names. This will be my first event with you all I hope it all works out.

mcnamaag said:
If I can get my damn motor mounts done, my hitch installed, and my front tow hooks on I will be there. They are kickin my .. well you know. Anyone close to Ft Knox wanna build me some tow hook brackets? CHEAP. :helpme: LOL! I am really lookin forward to meeting everybody and putting faces with names. This will be my first event with you all I hope it all works out.

Even if you can't get that stuff done, We can surely find a seat for you. Hope you make it.

Hale

Well it looks like all is good. I just preregistered so there is no turning back. LOL I think the only thing I need are my front hooks installed and am I having a hard time with that. I cant seem to find a cheap enuff set of mount brackets so I am working on making my own. We will see. So far not so good. I just want to make them safe and I keep upping the steel. Im at 1/4 in now. LOL I know I know WAY over kill but I have never done this before.:shiver: SO any help would be greatly appritiated(sp?) Thanks guys, and I cant wait to meet you all there!!!

Im still trying to get things worked out with school and work scheduals and money to be able to make it.... i wont be wheeling mine though so if i can get up there i will have to see if i can ride with someone, i cant afford to break nothing right now, too much on the plate money wise... .But ill really try and make it up... hell its only a couple hours so if anything i can come up for a night and head home if i have to

Back