• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's the cool kids?

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
All of the cool kids will be there.

I will be there.

Who else?

Didn't I post in this already?

I'll be there, and I hope to be on 33's with and lockers. And if Santa is good to me, a long arm lift.

My son says we should stay in a motel this year. He used to be such a good kid. I wonder where I went wrong?

I'll be there, cool or not...

I have the wifey's approval to go already. We shall be in attendance.

Still working on the tow rig situation.

But I did tell my manager he's out of luck. Someone else can go babysit the SoCal people that weekend.

w_howey said:
Still working on the tow rig situation.

But I did tell my manager he's out of luck. Someone else can go babysit the SoCal people that weekend.

You don't need a tow rig.You don't need a tow ring either.

Drive that beiatch! There........and back!!

Hale

Scrappy said:
Seriously thinking about buying a plane ticket now, so I can't back out...

I would love to see "real" wheeling... :D

Matt -

lets buy a $500 XJ when we get out there, throw and Aussie Locker in the front at Randy's house and spank these trails!

I got $250 on it!

(I dont know if I can be there, but Im going to try)

I think you guys need to get that boss of yours to upgrade his pilots license and rent a huge cargo plane so y'all can bring your rigs, too :D

XJ_ranger said:
Matt -

lets buy a $500 XJ when we get out there, throw and Aussie Locker in the front at Randy's house and spank these trails!

I got $250 on it!

(I dont know if I can be there, but Im going to try)

I'll find a (free) place to store it for you so you can wheel it next time.(if applicable) I'll even take it on periodic drives to keep it lubed up. You'll be responsible for getting it back to it's storage location though.

Hale

WayneXJ said:
< this cool kid won't be there.

So.................. you're not cool then..............sorry.

:D

Hale

deja vu...heres to hoping i'm ice cold

Back