• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHO'S SYE/CV combo

What about the RE sye and driveshaft, i know if you buy them from jeepinoutfitters.com the shipping is free, is RE a good driveline brand?

OK call me stupid, I've looked and cant figure it out. What does P.O.R.C. stand for.:dunno: I too am looking for an sye and would like to check them out.
OK let the flaming begin!!

xj_toker said:
i must admit, im an american made kinda guy. support our work force not the overseas. keep our men and women working. to much shit is made abroud. shit ill pay the extra money just because its from the states....anyway im done with that rant.

No more 7-Eleven either!!!

Don't get me wrong, I always try to Buy American made products. As an example, I chose Warn over milemarker, Superior axles and CTM's over Yukons. Alot of the choice was simply quality, However I am all for saving a few dollars when It doesn't sacrifice quality. I agree with XJared, the components that I reinstalled were far better than what I removed. I am not easy on my xj and I have had no problems With the PORC and Tom Woods combo.

Back