• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's showing up when?

Jes said:
Where have you been hiding? :wave:

well to make a long story short, moved to Idaho Falls, bought a glass company, and I'm building it for me instead of the other guy now

had to get away from all the happy people in Utah. you wouldn't think the schools there were that bad, but my kids were in the top of their class there, here they are looking at special ed :eek:

did I forget to mention they won't put me in jail here for tinting windows to dark!!!!

XJEEPER said:
I'm guessing in the shadow of Rick's Ramcharger.......
if that were the case, that would mean that I'd been wheeling lately. and I've actually taken up a new hobbie involving a little white ball,

so anybody bringing their clubs allong?

brent said:
if that were the case, that would mean that I'd been wheeling lately. and I've actually taken up a new hobbie involving a little white ball,

so anybody bringing their clubs allong?

clubs? don't you mean cue?

footdale said:
Will be there Thurs-Sat.

Are there going to be a lot of people wheeling on Saturday, or is that when everyone is taking off?

-Joe

There is always someone to run with on Saturday and even Sunday to a limited extent.

footdale said:
Will be there Thurs-Sat.

Are there going to be a lot of people wheeling on Saturday, or is that when everyone is taking off?

-Joe
There is four NAXJA run trails being run on Sat.
Stay tuned for info....should be up by tomorrow.

Thursday through Sunday.

I'll be there from tues-sat getting flamed for doing easy and moderate trails with my shiny 00xj, 6 inches of lift 8.8 airlocker, snorkel, arb and winch.....all never used! Im staying in a cabin at slick rock.

Looks like I'll make it out with my 3 year old Brandon. Unfortunately we will be driving a YJ, hope we are still welcome. Sold the XJ and just could not pass up the deal I got on this jeep. My heart still belongs to Cherokees and especially NAXJA. Probably be down Wednesday night and go home Sunday. Will be tenting it, hopefully at Slickrock.

Back