• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's ready for winter?

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Can't wait to get out and do some icefishing. Here is a picture from last year to get ya ready for the up coming winter.:D

33a6u6p.jpg

Re: Who's ready for winter?:D

not i

Winter coming? Hell we have had snow for a week now and I'm still waiting for my damn IC coat..:D

Ramsey said:

Let me guess, you like it in the 70's everyday? Not I. If I had it my way I it would be winter all year round. Anybody up for some icefishing?:D.

Kim.

85xjwoody said:
Let me guess, you like it in the 70's everyday? Not I. If I had it my way I it would be winter all year round. Anybody up for some icefishing?:D.

Kim.
70s would be awesome :cool:

though i've never really experienced snow

I cant wait, love wheeling in the snow...and best part is pulling people out of ditches on the sides of the road b/c they dont know how to drive! Problem is we havnt been getting much of either extremes in CT lately...boring state. Its either not cold enough, or in the summer not warm enough.

Damn, gotta get the ariens out and get that impeller welded.... 70 and blue skys makes me happy specially topless...

85xjwoody said:

Kim.

If we get winter weather! NOTHING tastes better than perch thru the ice!

85xjwoody said:
Snow is fun:)

yah, but so is staring out my apartment window at the pool. no more of that, it closed this week.

85xjwoody said:
Anybody up for some icefishing?:D.

Kim.
Regular fishing is boring enough. Fishing for ice must be really boring. I get mine from the freezer. JIM.

stewie said:
yah, but so is staring out my apartment window at the pool. no more of that, it closed this week.
We closed ours last weekend. I don't have to mess with it till spring. JIM.

Normally yes, but this year, no. I wont be doing a single day of snowboarding so winter doesn't really matter to me this year.

Ask next Fall.

do they get snow in Oklahoma? :dunno:

If so I need to get some sand bags or I am gonna be swinging the back end of my truck all over the place...and rhino lining for the bed.

Not that we really get super cold here but I am ready for winter, and for some reason ready for the time change so it gets dark early

Back