• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's in?

Im in, I was going to post this up today, it's $25 but we don't have the paypal open yet. Yes there will be shirts so please post up your size, extea shirts will be$20. Nationals will be getting us prizes, I'll let you know what they are when I do. I don't know about the lift from last year.

Paypal has always been there, just have to add your new bank account info to it..and delete mine that I had set up for the chapter. It is the same as it has always been since the beginning of the chapters birth...lol and is associated with the NAXJA email set up...

redriverbod@NAXJA.org

I sent the password to Ian the other day and just left him a voice mail today to. Also I was still able to get on and change all my info so y'all can add yours.. And sent the money that was left in the account I set up to the paypal account. So that should be there in a few days...

No problem just sent you a pm along with the other 2 minions...lol with the password for it to so you will all have it. just let me know when the money gets there so i can delete my current bank account associated with it.....

Sorry to derail the thread a bit....

$25 for the shirt and dinner Saturday, $5 for extra dinner $20 for extra shirts. I will be creating an update/raffle thread tonight, but dont wait for it it may be real late tonight.

I'll be a +1 as my friend is coming along as my tow rig.

For sure. This will be the first rom I've missed in quite a few years. We've just had some last minute expenses pile up with sick kiddos and family.

It really sucks because the last two times I've even gone wheeling have been the last two Roms.

Back