• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?!

I'm going! Okay to bring a buddy on his dirtbike? He came last year and rode passenger with me, but wants to go off on his own a bit this year. Thoughts? Might not bring my wife and mom this time.. ..hehehe

I'm going! Okay to bring a buddy on his dirtbike? He came last year and rode passenger with me, but wants to go off on his own a bit this year. Thoughts? Might not bring my wife and mom this time.. ..hehehe

the Canadian is comming!!! party1:

Miss you buddy!!

the Canadian is comming!!! party1:

Miss you buddy!!

Miss you too!!
I just initiated an arm wrestling match between you and me over the TORXFAB hi-lift mount and some JEEP center caps. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION!?!

TORX said:
kndrewa said:
Can you bring these and the TORXFAB hi-lift mount to NWFEST? I"LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE! : )
Sorry man, but the two center caps I did have went with the wheels/tires when they sold, and the Hi-lift mount was sold with the Jeepforceone part out.

Oddly enough Redjeep2.0 ended up with both of them.

Miss you too!!
I just initiated an arm wrestling match between you and me over the TORXFAB hi-lift mount and some JEEP center caps. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION!?!

Ill bring you the caps, and I'll let you look at the awesome hi-lift mount that works awesome!!! :jester:

Me & Alicia will there, possibly bring my good friend even though he as an LJ. But its a pretty cool LJ

I'm super jealous of all you guys that can go this year

its not a jeep issue, its a timing with school and money issue

its not a jeep issue, its a timing with school and money issue

I feel your pain, I swore last year I was going to this and Moab. But with a new house payment also still making a motorhome payment. And all the money I have to spend on said house along with trying to get my junk wheel able again.

I'm broke!

See ya all next year.

Back