• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Talked to bmyohn today and I am going to be attending this. Thanks again for the invite, Brendan. I am gonna set money aside now so I will be sure not to miss this haha...and I am not joking.

Talked to bmyohn today and I am going to be attending this. Thanks again for the invite, Brendan. I am gonna set money aside now so I will be sure not to miss this haha...and I am not joking.

Youve never wheeled with Brendan have you? :D

I have heard douches can be refreshing. Both douches and dicks are found to be in and around vag, so neither really is a put down.

I guess I will still go if thats ok?

I have heard douches can be refreshing. Both douches and dicks are found to be in and around vag, so neither really is a put down.

I guess I will still go if thats ok?

Hahahaha, Brendan is a good dude but he's still a douche! :D Come on out man!

WF virgin gonna be my first time out. Won't be wheeling though no way I'll be able to get the jeep to pass tech. Probably be there thursday in time for robie's

I'll be there. The same drinking buddies in tow. Camping as well.

In, but have lots to do to get ready....not in if I don't get done.

Thinking about it, depends on how much I can get done this winter along with having enough funding saved up, I have comps to stash cash away for also starting in May.

Back