• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's coming?

100_5412.jpg
What trail is this???

I'm in, booked in same spot # 66.

Hello all from Denverish, Colorado. I missed my March Moab trip this year. I have never been to Moab in October. Eventhough this is far out....I would be very interested in a Fall trip to Moab. What is the weather like there in October? Still HOT during the days?

Its hard to say what the weather and temperature will be.
I have been attending the events since 1999 and changes from year to year.
Just have to keep an eye on the weather reports as the event gets closer.
One year it was down in the 20s at night another year it was in the low 80sxat night.

Charles

Several years ago I talked my brother Alan into attending this event and this year will be his third time....
Every year he enjoys himself more that the previous one....
Last year I convinced him to drive my Jeep and he said, "Now I see why you go to Moab every year..."
This year he surprised me when he said, "I will meet you in Moab".
Turns out he will be flying into Moab Airport...
I suspect it wont be long until he gets bitten by the Jeep bug....

Charles

i actually thought after last yr alan would have one for this yr, all he could talk about was how cool it was to drive yours out there.

The 8th.

If you lived a little further east I'd come by and pick it up as I drive through Canada this summer.

We moved to Lake Tahoe so don't look for us in Canada any more. Already lost the accent.

Charles, great to hear Allen's planning this FF. Just back from Moab EJS. Super weather this year. Mostly about the same, White Nuckle's easier, WiddowMaker's all doug out and will be a great challange.

Back