• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going?

im not sure on the days yet but i will be there for sure, bringing the jeep too!

I might get there on Thursday but Friday for sure.
Leaving Sat or Sun.
A co-worker of mine from Colorado is coming with her hubby.
He is running the LCQ on Thursday.
He has been on alot of magazine covers for this rock racing stuff so watch out team NAXJA :D

I might get there on Thursday but Friday for sure.
Leaving Sat or Sun.
A co-worker of mine from Colorado is coming with her hubby.
He is running the LCQ on Thursday.
He has been on alot of magazine covers for this rock racing stuff so watch out team NAXJA :D

Which guy is he?

Last year we beat all but two of the rock racers........ :D

His last name is Patt. They will be there all week.
And Richard I donated $40 to the team NAXJA cause today....I'll be wearing yellow so that there is no question where my loyalties are :)

Hey Curt, I am planing on going early friday morning, let me know if you wanna caravan!!

And Richard, you have some lights heading your way, as well as some steeeekers!! Wooot Wooot... www.bajahid.com

should arrive Tuesday late (or Wed early).

leave Sat for the trip back to CO. still trying to get all the travel plans figured out.

Grant

If you posted in this thread, and are attending the event, and are working as crew, or intend helping out (no experience necessary, please volunteer to assist the team)

Please introduce yourself to me on the lakebed. The team has asked me to head up the pits and crew, and I really need all the help we can get.

Crew meeting Wed pm in the Team NAXJA pits, if you are there

Final Crew meeting Thursday late afternoon (post LCQ results) same location

Be prepared for early departure friday morning if you are working one of the remote pit locations

I am easy to find, tall, talk funny, drink beer, long hair and beard (unless I shave before then). White F350, White enclosed trailer, 30ft RV sponsored by Cruise America and Visa. Usually badgered by short red head who also talks funny. follow the trail of Fat Tire bottles

woohoo, 3 weeks today and we are in the midst of the LCQ excitement, Go Gary and David.

Grant

Just look for the "well-endowed" South African. ;)

Somebody must have that picture.

:D

From the annual Nov JV run that eventually became the Rockin' XJ Jamboree. Grant's twisted driveshaft on Wrecking Ball in 2002.

standard.jpg

I got permission to go, but I can only stay for the day, I have to be back home to get the wife to the airport Friday evening

hell, I just found this forum and thread....I'll be there hauling around Camera Crews

Just about ready for the XJ to leave...then I'm following it out there bright & early Wednesday morning via airplane.

If you see this rig running around out there, flag me down and say hi. :D

n24800499_33218972_9109.jpg

Likewise, if you see me stop in for a beer.

img_0375144c0.jpg

How did you convince someone to tow your rig out while you chill on an airplane?

Back