• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going?

So I haven't been watching the forum and just saw this. Is NACFEST still on?? I sure hope so. I've been wrenching on my junk non stop for the last month for this run. Just got her Running again.

Yes. It will be a small crowd but it is still on. There was never a plan to cancel it completely.

Im in, life's been busy but we missed going last year. May just be an overnighter but we will be a-coming. I will have to see what we can do. Seems the campground is crowded this weekend?

Last edited:
Just tried to pre register but I couldn't. I thought today was the last day but I guess not.
Ended at noon.
I have changed it so your late birds can register till 11:55pm tonight.

Get on it! :guitar:

Last edited:
I'm not going to make it this year the doctor said no wheeling this year. U guys have fun.

Just saw this when I popped on to see if there were any updates on you.

No need for details - just good to see you're still sneaking the occasional post onto the boards.

We'll just have to make sure Ben brings home lots of video footage so you can "web-wheel" from the comforts of home for now... :laugh:

Yeah, that's me too - too busy at work to reserve early enough at the CG. Definitely will be stopping there to hang out for a while in the evenings, though.

Ladies & Gents, it is not looking good for NACFest.

So... as of the time of this posting:

10 registrations + 8 additional meal tickets = 18 people
15 shirts

Sad, very very sad turnout. We may be forced to move the raffle and shirt sales to RocktoberFest.

No idea why anyone is surprised. I am done for the 1st time since 06.

I am out. I tore my unibody bad and don't have time to fix it

Back