• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going to SF 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I've run that setup for the past 3 years or so. I have taken both upper and lower lines forward and back with no problems (even open/open). We can help you choose a line and get you through no problem.

And as Josejalapeno suggested, rock sliders are just a good idea in general.

Thanks Guys it was the first thing I did to Babajeep when I started the build.
492011JeepCherokee3.jpg

492011JeepCherokee5.jpg

I will be counting on you both to show me the way.

Thanks Guys it was the first thing I did to Babajeep when I started the build.
492011JeepCherokee3.jpg

492011JeepCherokee5.jpg

I will be counting on you both to show me the way.

You got it & you will have a blast on the trail. P.s i also have a winch. We can use it if needed. lol

Ya I need to get movin on my build this would be good motivation is there a post with the details on the run?

I will get posted as soon as Eric has more details

You got it & you will have a blast on the trail. P.s i also have a winch. We can use it if needed. lol
I will get posted as soon as Eric has more details

Babajeep too come equiped with a winch (plus I like to show pics of the rig)

8-27-2011FourWheelin12.jpg

I can hardly wait until August as you can tell.

Last edited:
Good to see you got the sliders squared away.. you never know when you will need them!

Babajeep too come equiped with a winch (plus I like to show pics of the rig)

8-27-2011FourWheelin12.jpg

I can hardly wait until August as you can tell.

Well chit, that is great. We will just put you on all the right lines & off you go!

Since I have never been up in this area is there tow rig parking? Will we be camping on trail or back to the same spot each night. Sorry for the newb post but I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row for this one....

Tks,

Sean

Since I have never been up in this area is there tow rig parking? Will we be camping on trail or back to the same spot each night. Sorry for the newb post but I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row for this one....

Tks,

Sean

Plenty of space to park your tow rig and we usually set up a base camp at Hermit Valley Campground and do day trips on the trails.

Plenty of space to park your tow rig and we usually set up a base camp at Hermit Valley Campground and do day trips on the trails.

this is just another reason why this is such a fun run!

i am referring to the parking & camping, but ed will make it fun...
or we will make fun of ed.
either way works! :jester:

I just bought my towbar today and have the magnetic tow lights ready for the XJ. I'm looking forward to the drive up north in August for some cooler weather.

Anybody know of an unofficial carnage pool for this year's SF?

I just bought my towbar today and have the magnetic tow lights ready for the XJ. I'm looking forward to the drive up north in August for some cooler weather.

Anybody know of an unofficial carnage pool for this year's SF?

i will break a sweat. :D
actually, i plan on bringing up the red p.o.s. so i hope i don't break anything but probably will.

A message from the BOD regarding Sierra Fest: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1082178

The short version - I'm not letting the Deer Valley trail closure keep me from seeing my friends. The Sierra Fest run is still planned for Aug 9-12. We will camp at Hermit Valley. We will still see our friends. We'll find other trails to run.

Josh 'the_weirdo'

A message from the BOD regarding Sierra Fest: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1082178

The short version - I'm not letting the Deer Valley trail closure keep me from seeing my friends. The Sierra Fest run is still planned for Aug 9-12. We will camp at Hermit Valley. We will still see our friends. We'll find other trails to run.

Josh 'the_weirdo'

I will be there and at every NAXJA event I can possibly make. :rof:

"Get up, stand up
Stand up for you rights"
Bob Marley :patriot:

It's official I will be there with the wife.
3.5" with 31s bumpers, rockers, and skids ok?

I too will be there on 31's with rockers and skids. We can show that driving skills and a good spotter can do what 33's can do.................. mostly. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back