• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is attending ?

thats a long trailer. Iv been looking for one for a while, but no ones got a 28' trailer they want to rent out for 2 weeks.

Trailer king in ct rents them, fairly certain a bunch of jeepers work there too

I'll be there for thurs night- sat, I'll register when I get back home, still on the fence about Sunday

Trailer king in ct rents them, fairly certain a bunch of jeepers work there too

thanks, but I found a really good deal on a tow rig. so Im just going to blow my entire trip to moabs budget on the truck and pray that were going to get as much overtime as they say were gonna when work starts up again.

you know what makes for a good story?

Puking in the X-Ray room

**** yeah it does. If you're going to party, do it right.

But not at NACfest.

I'll be there for thurs night- sat, I'll register when I get back home, still on the fence about Sunday

Nice dude!

I haven't registered yet, but I'll be there Wednesday night through Sunday. I'd really like to see Centralia this year...

I haven't registered yet, but I'll be there Wednesday night through Sunday. I'd really like to see Centralia this year...

its not that cool. if you do go you should go in the winter cause the ground steams and stuff. but other then the abandoned piece of highway theres not much left.

CIMG5143_zps89fe9ab1.jpg

CIMG5159_zps7deee0cf.jpg

CIMG5167_zps8c1b5997.jpg

I preregistered, where do I send my monies?

ME. ME

Back