• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where's my C.A.W.C.?

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Moab Brothers...

You know who you are. We need to expand this dynamic group of like-minded individuals...the way we said we would. Of course that was after a few bottles...of bourbon. But, hey. I still owe you guys a subscription to CRAWL magazine. Who wants to collect...?

-----Matt-----

moab%203%20craig%20025.jpg

Several members of the Colorado brothers are meeting in Silverton to continue the tradition C.A.W.C set forth in Moab.........:cheers:

We'll do some more expansion talks in Silverton.:cheers:

I forgot all about my CRAWL subscription until we were passing through Grand Junction
on the way home.:banghead:

Have fun without me in Silverton, keeping the tradition alive! Thanks for looking at my C.A.W.C. thread.
:cheers:
On a related note, I was charging $5.00 a head to touch the Moab dirt that's still on my hood at our NW Chapter Scratch & Dent BBQ/RTI event yesterday. Notice how the whole rig is clean, but the hood still has a coating of reddish Moab dirt? I think I'm going to clear coat it on there. :)

IMG_2902.jpg

-----Matt-----

P.S. Make sure to check out www.jpfreek.com for an article I wrote about our time at Moab. BTW, I nearly shat myself on Pritchett, and we did roll one of our Jeeps there. Good times!

Back