• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you people come up with these names?

Re: mine is very simple.....

eshel said:
'eshel' is hebrew for 'a grove of trees'

So you're saying your kinda like a Hebrew Woody? :)

well.....?? yeahhhhhhhhh.....

'ceptin' i ain't as good lookin' as woody, ain't lifted nearly as high as he is, but i bet i do have more 'far ants' in my yard than he's got.

Itzak A name I've used on computers since long before the"internet". I started using a thing called PC Pursuit unlimited nighttime long distance to access BBS's in 1981. Yes I'm old.

My name's Dirk, Dirk Funk; my cleat's got a problem with your lip! Actually my name is Greg; it cracks me up when people call me Dirk Funk like it's actually my name...Long Mont Potion Castle is the key.

My last name is Wheeler, the Fore is used not cuz I like golf, I like the drinking that goes with golf but it was more a play on the word four. That's all, nothing more.

Is Beezil because you're a bastard child of a weasel?? :D

Fore Wheeler said:
My last name is Wheeler, the Fore is used not cuz I like golf, I like the drinking that goes with golf but it was more a play on the word four. That's all, nothing more.

But think of how much more fun golf would be if you could use an XJ as a golf cart!

ChiXJeff

GRNT
GRUNT was already taken when I went for my license plate. So I settled for the shorter version that says the same.
It represents my MOS 11B30 Infantry, Viet Nam 69-70
101st Airborne, 1/327th

Well, I think Keven Patty, Sierra Chapter Prez gave me my name after seeing me drive for the first time. He just didn't understand.......

Also, my rig sort of resembles a Cherokee that's been in a multi-car pileup on the expressway.

CRASH

Georgia Mike

That's cool are you a Scout fan too. I had one for several years and heck I would like to have it back. Love the sound of the back barrels coming in on that 345!

Isn't that welder buddy actually his mom?

CRASH

Re: Georgia Mike

XJTripp said:
That's cool are you a Scout fan too. I had one for several years and heck I would like to have it back. Love the sound of the back barrels coming in on that 345!

Yeah,I loved that old thing. Too bad it had gotten the cancer pretty badly or I'd still have it today. That,and the transmission took a dump on me:rolleyes: All in all,it was a pretty cool rig,though.

okay, my turn....

the reason i haven't really posted about my name, is that there's no funny story, its kinda lame actually.....

an old girlfriend started calling me that a long damn time ago, see, my friends just call me "Bee" and somehow, it turned into "Bees" or i guess "Beez" and she just came up with "beezil" one night after too many beers and it just stuck......lame story huh?

I found a jeep forum called the "answerman" in 1994, yep, its been a while now! So many damn forums! I decided to use "Beezil" as my username, cause at the time, I was a little suspicious of "internet people" so i avoided posting any info that related to me in any way. So I've been "Beezil" on jeepforums for 9 years now....

i already told you this was a lame story.

Back