• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When Obama threw me under the bus..

I hope the power goes out, I'll pack my shit and come to AZ....where they actually want a tax paying citizen!

VERY NICE!!! i was waiting for something like that to pop up. i have had several "discussions" with some co workers regarding the same thing. maybe we can turn the lights off tonight durring the suns vs lakers game?!?!

PLEASE DO..Can you please find the handle and flush LA at the same time?

Thank you for your time..

i also wonder if we can CAs access to the colorado river water, palo verde nuclear generating station, and sporting events. since LA is boycotting AZ, shouldnt the yankers just forfeit the western conference finals to the suns?

EDIT: also, i am currently working at the Intel manufacturing facility in Chandler AZ (where the Intel microprocessors are made). so following the boycott, LA should discontinue use of any government, business, and personal computer using an Intel processor...

This should make a nice addition!
clown-car.jpg

LOL Hope Change

it looks like it was a PS,however the funny thing is that it could have happened :)
Kinda like when Obama visited 57 states....and still had another 1 or 2 to go?;)

I don't buy into the whole idea of taking misspeaks or whatever and then using them to call someone, especially the president - who is recorded and photographed almost non-stop, an idiot.

shoulda elected mcain and palin. how could you NOT vote for a hot milf with bionic russiavision :D

politics suck ;)

Kinda like when Obama visited 57 states....and still had another 1 or 2 to go?;)

I don't buy into the whole idea of taking misspeaks or whatever and then using them to call someone, especially the president - who is recorded and photographed almost non-stop, an idiot.

I think the President is a lot of things, some not even printable, but an idiot--no. I don't even think he is a "useful idiot" in the Marxist style--I believe the President knows exactly what he is doing, and I sure as hell don't like it.

In the musical "Fiddler on the Roof" the people ask the old Rabbi if there is a proper blessing for the Czar. The old Rabbi thinks for a moment, and says: Yes, "May God bless and keep the Czar--far away from here".

I have a blessing for the President...

Back