• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When is everyone getting there and where are you staying?

Lawn Cher' said:
Are you drunk again, Jon?

I was dam close this morning after I got home from work

87manche said:
I may bring my dog. Rocky. He's a dachsund.
Might want to watch him around this one.
100_1608.jpg

She eats just about anything. JIM.

Is that wheel the dog bowl, nice idea..

XTrmXJ said:
Is that wheel the dog bowl, nice idea..
Chew Toy ...

Les

85xjwoody said:
The wife, friend Mike, .

Is Mike the same guy you had with you at CF?

Is wife the same wife you had at CF?
:laugh3:

Haleyes said:
Is Mike the same guy you had with you at CF?

Is wife the same wife you had at CF?
:laugh3:

Mike is not the same guy I had with at CF. That would be Eric with the 96 cherokee. I was kindof hoping he wouldn't be able to make it but he is determined to go. Still a noob to wheeling and not very mechanically inclined. He is willing to get dirty but doesn't really know anything about his jeep. He has to get a front hitch put on, take out 2" lift, get new 33" tires, lots of spare parts, and he still wants to go. He has to trailer his own junk or drive it there this time so he has even more to work out before we leave. I get to trailer my junk there instead of his.

My good friend Mike is supposed to be coming but he won't take off of work two days. Only one. So it looks like he might not be coming. I have a few other people who are interested in coming so we will see if I have another passenger or not.

Yes, I will be bringing the same wife.:laugh3:

Kim.

85xjwoody said:
Mike is not the same guy I had with at CF. That would be Eric with the 96 cherokee. I was kindof hoping he wouldn't be able to make it but he is determined to go. Still a noob to wheeling and not very mechanically inclined. He is willing to get dirty but doesn't really know anything about his jeep. He has to get a front hitch put on, take out 2" lift, get new 33" tires, lots of spare parts, and he still wants to go. He has to trailer his own junk or drive it there this time so he has even more to work out before we leave. I get to trailer my junk there instead of his.

My good friend Mike is supposed to be coming but he won't take off of work two days. Only one. So it looks like he might not be coming. I have a few other people who are interested in coming so we will see if I have another passenger or not.

Yes, I will be bringing the same wife.:laugh3:

Kim.

Everybodys a noob at one time or another. He's willing to learn and interested so props to him. He seemed like a nice guy at CF. See ya in a couple of weeks........I'd leave right now if I could.:D

Haleyes said:
Everybodys a noob at one time or another. He's willing to learn and interested so props to him. He seemed like a nice guy at CF. See ya in a couple of weeks........I'd leave right now if I could.:D

Don't get me wrong, Eric is a nice guy. Just young and willing to learn. I couldn't leave right now if I wanted to. Waiting on my spring perches and piecing together the brakes yet.

Kim.

85xjwoody said:
Don't get me wrong, Eric is a nice guy. Just young and willing to learn.
Kim.

thoues young guys that want to learn stuff... such ass holes...

and stupid too!

:D

I just heard on the News that GAS prices are expected to go down below $2.00 in the next couple weeks. They are expected to stay below $2.00 until April or May. FOX News.

...BOB

Lawn Cher' said:
Didn't we rename him Eminem?

Yeah, I kinda remember that. Enima it is.

:D

we're arriving late Thurs. or early Fri. am, accomodations TBD, don't know if we're bringing the TJ, XJ or both.. depends on how crazy work is this week for us. the TJ is ready to roll, the XJ needs a couple things done.

PhunkXJ said:
we're arriving late Thurs. or early Fri. am, accomodations TBD, don't know if we're bringing the TJ, XJ or both.. depends on how crazy work is this week for us. the TJ is ready to roll, the XJ needs a couple things done.
What XJ?
Oh, the moon buggy.
Nevermind....

i called and asked about electric for the tent campers. the $7.00 a night camping sites do NOT have electric. to get an electric site it is $20 a night.

whos going to go for the electric and whos going primitive in a tent?

XJ1998 said:
i called and asked about electric for the tent campers. the $7.00 a night camping sites do NOT have electric. to get an electric site it is $20 a night.

whos going to go for the electric and whos going primitive in a tent?

ill be in a tent...

ill be there late wednsday night...

Back