• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When is everyone getting there and where are you staying?

XTrmXJ said:
Ill try and be there on the 2nd, Im still driving my heep from Va, and Im bringing pudding

Mmm, what flavor?

110 miles here, but I bet others are even closer. I'm closer to Redbird and that hole called Haspen...Winterfest 07...in HASPEN! Yeah, what a great idea... :laugh2:

Well, It looks like I am out. I could not get the time off from work. My other tow rig driver backed out on me and I do not believe I will be able to fix the damage I caused when I was at Clayton last week in time. Maybe next year. :bawl:

afd516 said:
Well, It looks like I am out. I could not get the time off from work. My other tow rig driver backed out on me and I do not believe I will be able to fix the damage I caused when I was at Clayton last week in time. Maybe next year. :bawl:

its looking more and moe like in the same boat

not thinking i'm gonna make it either

But Im still comming, oh and Mark its Pastachio

funvtec said:
its looking more and moe like in the same boat

not thinking i'm gonna make it either

Come on guys!! Get your asses in gear and get your shit done. I have alot to do yet and less than a month to go but I am still trying my ass off to get there. It will turn into a last minute wrench fest to get it done but I know I can get it done.

Money is my problem. But isn't that the problem for most people? See you there.:wave:

Kim.

85xjwoody said:
Come on guys!! Get your asses in gear and get your shit done. I have alot to do yet and less than a month to go but I am still trying my ass off to get there. It will turn into a last minute wrench fest to get it done but I know I can get it done.

Money is my problem. But isn't that the problem for most people? See you there.:wave:

Kim.

It is the the twenty hour drive that is keeping me from going. I have no one to ride with me since my dad backed out. I doubt i will be able to find someone else to go by then.

afd516 said:
It is the the twenty hour drive that is keeping me from going. I have no one to ride with me since my dad backed out. I doubt i will be able to find someone else to go by then.

Anyone willing to drive 20 hours to wheel with us all, deffinatly qualifies for a Tullamore Dew around the campfire.

See me when you get there.

Rev

afd516 said:

got radio?

still planning on visiting the daughter?

that list of raffle items is worth driving 20 hours.

...BOB

Rev Den said:
Anyone willing to drive 20 hours to wheel with us all, deffinatly qualifies for a Tullamore Dew around the campfire.

See me when you get there.

Rev

How does 14-16 hours do, depending on traffic and my dog

I hope to be there LATE friday night. Getting off work here at 5 and leaving straight away. Should be about 5-6 hours for me. I will be camping. If anyone has the numbers for a campground please post up. I'll need to call and make arangements, since I'm sure no one's gonna be in the office when I get there.

87manche said:
I hope to be there LATE friday night. Getting off work here at 5 and leaving straight away. Should be about 5-6 hours for me. I will be camping. If anyone has the numbers for a campground please post up. I'll need to call and make arangements, since I'm sure no one's gonna be in the office when I get there.

dont worry- you can piss from the office and hit the campground...

jeeplas said:
What kind of dog are you bringing?
Ginger needs some one to play with.

I wont be bringing my dog to the winter fest, but I am bringing her with me to my parents house to stay for a while because of my cross training later this spring... But shes a Labradoddle, shes waist high, can run like a cheatta, loves my quad and jeep, and a 100lbs eithopian

XTrmXJ said:
I wont be bringing my dog to the winter fest, but I am bringing her with me to my parents house to stay for a while because of my cross training later this spring... But shes a Labradoddle, shes waist high, can run like a cheatta, loves my quad and jeep, and a 100lbs eithopian

Are you drunk again, Jon?

87manche said:
I may bring my dog. Rocky. He's a dachsund.

That's hilarious!

I'm leaving Zandi the yellow lab at home with the wife since she is a spoiled princess. (Hmm, now who does she refer to?)

Back