• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels

I posted this in the MOD forum, but thought I would go ahead and put it here as well...

I just got off the phone with these folks. They have close out pricing on DOT and IMCA rated wheels. A DOT 15x8 4" BS is $25 plus shipping each and the IMCA version is $22 plus ship a pop.

New wheels, supplies are limited. They are getting rid of them as oval track racers have moved to a 5x5 bolt pattern. The IMCA are not street legal...

http://www.realwheel.net/index.php

I am not associated with these folks, just found them while searching for wheel prices. It is costing me a tad over $200.00 shipped to my place in the Springs.

OK, never mind.... The wheels have a 5/8" opening for the stud so they don't fit after all. Real Wheel just called. They caugt it as they were packing them. So unless you are running race rated studs...

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get lugs that will work on stock studs with the right taper for the race wheels

you can get lugs that will work on stock studs with the right taper for the race wheels
Ummm, no. You need to replace all the studs on your XJ to the larger 5/8" diameter. That's kind of a tall order to make the splined hole for the larger studs, or find suitable replacement shafts and unit bearings.

There is actually a wheel nut that will adapt.... But, they are not DOT and Real Wheel does not recommend. Too bad. Where are you going to find $40 wheels?

Back