• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling/Chili Cook Off Feb 9th?

:laugh2:

What the hell is the point of the guy thats just clapping and jumping around like the late deranged mcjagger? Hilarious.

I dont want to cook chilli while im wheeling , maybe before or after, but I guess I could try to man a one burner on the passenger seat full of beans and spices while I jam through snow. Ram Jam through some snow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLnDuzgkjo . then take a nap.

if the chilli shindig is around ice house I think uncle toms is a fantastico idea.

Last edited:
We got up there around 11 am and hung around for about an hour or so at the cookoff. After letting the kids play in the snow around Ice House Resort we took off for Wentworth Springs Rd. There was a group in front of us that REALLY liked getting stuck, a lot! After about 2-3 hours we had gone maybe 3 miles but more than likely not even that far. Wanting to make UTC by dark we elected to turn around and head back down to Ice House Rd. We encountered a few jeeps, including a couple of XJ's, on the way up. Lots of stucks and mucho strapping during the turn around and while trying to make room for others coming up. We made it back to Hwy 50 around 6pm. It was a good run.

Guess who was there at Ice House Resort? That's right, good ol' "I really wanna be a SWAT guy, I wear every piece of "tactical" gear known to mankind," short stack attitude K9 Officer Ken Marcus. What a wanna be. When this guy grows up he wants to Jack Bower from 24! What's the most funny is someone slid into his truck and broke his taillight, lol! I don't know if he was invited by the hosts of the event or not but the guy went over like a fart in Church! After blocking the driveway for an hour he finally left. Give this guy a little while, he'll get transfered. It's just a matter of time, these guys always burn themselves out.

We stopped at this awesome BBQ place on the west side of Placerville on the way home. I can't remember the name but it was very good.

Look for pics soon.

we wheeled to ice house from uncle toms and met up with those other rigs, including the Xjs. good times.

Back