• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's your favorite beer?

Red Oak. Brewed about 45 min from my house.
Sweet Water Blue.
Battlefield Bock. When I want something a little heavy
Really want to try Sam Adams Octoberfest when it starts to get a nit nippy outside....

I'm an IPA and Stout guy. My new fav is Bear Republic's Racer #5. I went through 12 Dead Guys last week at Rehoboth as well as some fresh @$$ Dogfishhead 60mins. Chimay Red and Blue are high on my list.

I just tried Great Divide's Titan IPA...pretty damn good. Also its 7.1% so it does the job.

Local Microbrewery beer = Boulevard Wheat
Cheap beer = Pigs Eye
International beer = Guinness and Foster's

But a good Margarita will turn my head!

when beer is handed to me, that is generally my favorite, but if i actually have to go buy some it all depends

when im feeling cheap: PBR or Narragansett Lager
when I'm on a wheeling trip in Pennsylvania: Yuengling
Spring brew: Samuel Adams Noble Pils
Summer Brew: Narragansett Summer
Fall Brew: Shipyard Pumpkinhead.

International beer = Guinness and Foster's

while in vegas we met some Australian girls and decided to try beers from eachothers home countries.

They have never heard of Fosters.

I try to keep it Classy PBR out of a bottle
282_8252JPG.jpg

I've heard Fosters is fake before...kinda like Outback Steakhouse.

My local dive bar has Yuengling for like $1.75 at all times.

I had a good Imper Ale from Italy last nite. Dark for sure, could not even see a 60watt bulb glow though the glass. Been working my way through our new stock as we go... have not even looked at our bottled stuff yet.

I've heard Fosters is fake before...kinda like Outback Steakhouse.

My local dive bar has Yuengling for like $1.75 at all times.

We keep 3 beers at the house, Yuengling black an tan, Yuengling lager and Black bear stout when I can afford that $40 12 bottle case. The Yuengling is $10 a case at the class 6. I like the fosters but mostly because of the can size :D

Cape cod brewery has a really nice red brew, was funny watching my MiL and wife get toasted after two glasses...

Last edited:
while in vegas we met some Australian girls and decided to try beers from eachothers home countries.

They have never heard of Fosters.

The Australian billionaire that owns Fosters would probably take umbrage. Though in Australia that brand name may not be used where they're from, wayback in the Outback. I have no clue as I've never been there.

But this says they may have been from somewhere besides Australia: http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/575/918
Another point of view: http://www.thebrewskireport.com/201...d/australias-fosters-lager-beer-review-72710/

Last edited:
Currently would have to say... PBR, Victory's Golden Monkey,Wolavers Pumpkin Ale. All time is hard to say although Ruination is up there.

Back