• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats everybody doing over Memorial Day?

I called and it is definately closed. Bummer.:bawl:

BBQ in telluride Saturday. I'd turn it into a wheeling trip is black bear and imogene were open...

looks like you all have some decent plans! Not enough talk of beer though. Don't forget to pour one for those who couldn't be there to drink it themselves

BBQ in telluride Saturday. I'd turn it into a wheeling trip is black bear and imogene were open...

looks like you all have some decent plans! Not enough talk of beer though. Don't forget to pour one for those who couldn't be there to drink it themselves
you lucky dog.... I moved from denver toMonte Vista to be closer to the san Juans and now I can't afford to go anywhere or don't have the timeLOL

Don't have to talk of it, its a given -- started warming up tonight with some O'Dells 90 Shilling and Lefthand Good Juju Ginger. YUM!:yelclap: I was not, however, in Telluride. Jealous.:shiver:

See my 2 cents worth in the staging area.

Back