• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today MECHANICALY????

I finished up the bastard pack and installed them. Went from -1" to +5". Now it is time to buy shocks and a new brake flex line.

daveb

Drove mine to work. Got waves from 2 other lifted XJs. Most waves I've gotten in... Ever.

finally lowered the front end to match the rear. was going to take off the tcase drop but i dont have the factory bolts for the crossmember

i got started on installing my new adj. uppers from ironman. those arms are nice, solid! got a new adj. trackbar too , satans playground here i come !

tried to extract a broken bolt from a rear shock. Found out that a cutting torch is the best way to fix that problem. This weekend is the other side...

i made a little progress
couple of stickers for the fellas back home

SAM_0430.jpg

SAM_0426.jpg

SAM_0424.jpg

SAM_0437.jpg

I like. Where's your shop I want to come hide my XJ there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If I drive it over will you make it look like yours :)

Kicked my muffler off again.

IMAG0429.jpg

i made a little progress
couple of stickers for the fellas back home

SAM_0424.jpg

I dig the bumper sticker but you've got some cancerous looking rust there on the rear quarter near the taillight.

:tv:
I dig the bumper sticker but you've got some cancerous looking rust there on the rear quarter near the taillight.

Over all not too much rust for a Colorado jeep but the quarters did have a little rust but all but the spot u see got cut off. Had to do one other repair in the cargo area but nothing too bad...my old grey 4 dr had more rust and it was a tx truck....he'll all the control arm and leaf spring bolts came out of this one with out a fight

Back