• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What type of roof rack is this??

wow....my neck can get pretty red sometimes, but that is worse than anything I would do. I wouldn't leave my driveway like that.
Did you pay for that wiring?

This was fast.

It's about double the price of the Surco. Guess it's preference.

For you guys with roof racks, which do you perfer?? Why??

Would like to get some feedback and your thoughts before making a purchase.

Re: lights

tripdog said:
Just don't have ORW do it or they will do this kind of booty fab.:dunce: I have since had it fixed.
34qkyg5.jpg

That there is some redneck wiring.

X2. It's a top hat rack from Olympic. I have the same one. Overall, I've been satisfied with mine. Had it I guess about six years now. Just needs a little rattle can touchup from time to time.

I love my Conferr rack but I just found out when I went to add a link to this they closed their doors. If you can get your hands on one they are great. I love the squar tubing. The do however need a good coat of Rust-Oleum.

Re: lights

tripdog said:
Just don't have ORW do it or they will do this kind of booty fab.:dunce: I have since had it fixed.
34qkyg5.jpg

OMFG they zip tied it around the windshield rubber :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: becha that made it fun in the rain :farmer:
I hope at the very least they gave you a discount or a gift card or something, I would have demanded they pay to have someone else fix it :smsoap:

Yeah, I paid but they fixed it after I complained bitterly...I told those guys to their face that it was booty fab.:gonnablow

91Woody said:
wow....my neck can get pretty red sometimes, but that is worse than anything I would do. I wouldn't leave my driveway like that.
Did you pay for that wiring?

Back