• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what is your size?

what size tires do you have on your jeep?

• 30" and under

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • 31"

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • 32"

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • 33"

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • 34"

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 35"

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • 36"

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • 37"

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • 38" and up

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
33 12.5 Goodyear MTR's.

No comments Matt! :laugh3:

Jamez

You like to try and take credit for everything dont you? Youll convince me once youve wheeled both tires and dont just have a random favorite :D.

Keil needs to start a 34" revolution in this thread ;).

-Lyle

I just say it how it is brotha. :lecture:

:spin1:

~Scott

Haha, it's okay, we all know what MT/R stands for by now. :D

-----Matt-----

My Tires Rule.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

36x13.5 Irocs

I put them on last winter and haven’t broken any D30 parts until recently and that includes two weeks at Moab. Last month I broke an axle shaft and R&P in the rock garden at Reiter, but I broke an axle shaft two years ago on the same obstacle, taking the same line, at the same spot, but with 33x10.5 so I don’t think it was the tires that blew the axle, it was my own stupidity.

I figure new R&P and axle shafts each year are a lot cheaper than a HP D44 and will last me until I can afford the 609 I really want.

hmmm seems alot more then 33w 5h3n i expected, everyone i talked to at NWfest was 33s. my question is that those that are on more then 33s are you still running stock axles and if you are how well are you running?

35's plus stock dana 30 =

IMG_1428.jpg

35" x 12.5" x 15" in both MTRs and SSRs for the XJ, 38.5" x 14.5" x 15" TSL SX for the CJ.

Back