• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What I learned at WinterFest 2013

I learned black people of today prefer to be called black.

They have never lived in Africa, so don't call them African Americans, they have nothing to do with Africa.

I learned black people of today prefer to be called black.

They have never lived in Africa, so don't call them African Americans, they have nothing to do with Africa.

see this is why we get along. keep this up and your might earn yourself a honorary membership in BLAXJA.

either way we need more white members, we have a quota to meet. damn affirmative action...:spin1:

count me in, how much do I owe for membership?

owe? come on brother, this is BLAXJA. in your membership packet you will get a $50 stimulus check, an Obama phone and $100 LINK card.

welcome to the revolution brother!

cheers,

jj

owe? come on brother, this is BLAXJA. in your membership packet you will get a $50 stimulus check, an Obama phone and $100 LINK card.

cheers,

jj
Where tha heck is mah malt liquah?

Hi, JJ. Long time, no see.

cheers,

jj

I'm glad nobody is working in my area with me today. I'd be getting looked at funny right now. :roflmao:

cheers,

jj

Glad i joined early, I gots me two phones, and 15 votes for pres.

Bringing the win, guys!

I learned from everyones posts, I need to attend with or with out a Jeep.

cheers,

jj

I drank king cobra as a teen, does that make me legacy?

the guy buying was indeed black, had 7 kids and didn't pay child support.

RIP terry.

Back