• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you get for gas millage

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
What are some of you getting for gas millage, b/c i filled it up about a week ago, and im down to a half of a tank, and only gone 108 miles, if thats true im getting a little over 10mpg???:shocked: What do you guys think? How many miles can you guys usely go on a full tank?

I get maybe 10 or 11. And I drive from Monument to Castle Rock daily for work. Kills me haha

'96, 3.5" lift, 3:55's, 31" tires.

225 miles on a fill up, 15 gallons used = 15mpg.

I'm looking forward to seeing how much improvement on mileage 4:10's gets me..... if any. :dunno:

'96XJ 4.0L, 33x10.50s, 4.56 gears and a 4.5" lift = 15mpg.

Since this comes up too frequently and there are some incredibly wrong calculations out there:
Miles driven (from full tank) / gallons used to re-fill tank = MPG.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Stock gears/4.5" lift/31" MT Claws/240~250 miles to the tank

91 Jeep Project said:
I get about 27, 30 if I stay off of the boost.

LOL. :wave: I get 14-16 on dino, 13-14 on E85, mixed highway and city. 99, 4.6L, 5spd, 4.30s and 33s.

4.5 lift 33x12.50r15 BFG at stock 3:55 gears and I’m getting 12 to 15mpg hwy kills me so I take some back roads that are only 55mph seams to doo better than anything over 65mph then my mpg starts going down. Really have learned to stay off the skinny unless needed.

91 Jeep Project said:
OHHHH, he meant the XJ. I couldn't really tell ya, but it makes a nice lawn ornament....................:smootch:

DJ probably gets 20+ in the XJ..... since its still 2wd! smootch back at ya.:smootch:

luv ya DJ, you and Yella may be the only ones here who actually wheel less than I do!:clap:

Back