• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you get for Christmas?

YJ-GENRAL

NAXJA Forum User
Alright i know im starting this a bit early but me and the wife did christmas tonight because we will be getting ready and driving out to alabama in the morning so not alot of time before we leave for family christmas.

my wife is the best!:clap::clap::clap:

she got me the 260pc Craftsman mechanics tool set with plastic tool box thats got a place for everything, so i can take all my tools with me in the jeep and not have them all strewn (sp?) about in the tool box when i open it :D YAY!! it has three drewers and a top "extra" storage compartment. LOVE IT!!!!!

so excited, and this is seriously something considering my wife doesnt really support the whole jeep thing, and most of the time refuses to spend money for me on the jeep :( she said she was the best wife ever because she bought me something for my mistress LOL... although thats kinda how she looks at it hehHasta

so tell me what all you got for christmas.

oh yeh i am getting money from my parents to buy a really cool upgraded fish tank that i have been wanting to do for a while (upgrading from 30gal to 65gal :D), thats awesome but my wife got me tools!!! FOR THE JEEP!!!!:clap::clap:

Only present I'm getting for xmas is the ability to wrench on my rig without being bothered or her complaining I'm spending to much time messing with it.

Awesome Blake! So far I sorta got tools, well a box anyway. I got a new 53" 13 drawer Snap On box that is pretty darn nice! Too bad it wasn't filled with tools! lol. Oh well, it will take many Christmases to come to get it full haha.

I got the privledge of buying presents for my grand kids. I got to put together my twin grandsons first bikes. I also got to put together the ZooZoo house for my two granddaughters. By next Christmas, I will have 5 grandkids.

The wife and I got a 32" flatscreen on Black friday for our present.

It's kind of sad. Its been 20 years since my Mom passed away.

It's kind of sad. Its been 20 years since my Mom passed away.

Very sorry to hear that. The holidays are often filled with joy as you spend time with those you love, however sad as some of the ones you love have unfortunately passed away during the season.

As for gifts, had a Christmas party this evening with my mom, step dad, step siblings, and two other families that are friends with us. Small exchanging of gifts among the families and i've got a $25 walmart gift card along with a $10 sonic gift card.

Tomorrow brings Christmas with my dad and his sister in the morning, followed by Christmas with my mom's sister and my cousins in the afternoon, and then the family Christmas with just my mom, step dad, and step siblings.

tomorrow i have christmas with my parents/brother and his family, and family with my moms side (aunts and uncles and grandparents) for lunch. then back to cleveland for my wifes family christmas here at the house/her moms house. going to be a busy day tomorrow and lots of running from house to house... gotta love the holidays :D

I'm not sure if it was the 4.88 gears, aussie lockers, Warn XD9000i, LMP winch bumper, Tera 2-low or Longfields, But what ever it was I got it back in the summer and I'm working on next Christmas now:D

That toolset is fantastic for carrying in the back of the Jeep, I got the same one last year. It's so nice to pull it out and find the socket you need right away.

I already have most of my gifts, my new(to me) mountain bike.

I got a set of 4.5" coil springs..... I had to drive to Rusty's and pick them up though ......hehehe works for me :cheers:

got a '94, 2.5l, 5spd, 2dr, XJ for Christmas. I'm not sure it it has anything on it that I need, but it'll probably become the DD for a while as I shake out whatever bugs it's got.

Christmas was really just another day off in my vacation, as I've had all week to enjoy family and friends, but it was nice to get the Mrs. a new laptop and give the kid some more stuff to destroy before next year.

I just got a bunch of stuff I'll probably never use lol! I got a "pretty" bright yellow hoodie from AE (its going back as I don't do bright colors lol, they draw attention which I don't want). I also got some shirts with the company name embroidered on them, the shirts will fit great and they are really cool, but I was kinda disappointed b/c the Sweat shirt my mom had done is way too small, but we can't exactly exchange it since it has been modified. I'll probably pass that on to sis b/c its really nice and deserves much more than shop rag status haha.

I also got a tent, another thing that will most likely collect a lot of dust, but if I need it it will be there I guess. My mom gave me $200 cash, so thats awesome. Maybe I can get some bills and debts payed off! That would be a relief!

And finally, the greatest gift of the year: I got a slight taste of the one thing I wanted most for Christmas, and it didn't cost anybody anything except for a couple of words in a text message. Those 2 words alone have made my Christmas a very wonderful one. I hope the love of your friends and family bring happiness to you all, and may we all remember the real reason for Chirstmas; It is our Lord and Savior Jesus Chist's Birthday. The world gave him nothing as he was born in a manger on this day in Bethleham 2000 years ago, yet he gave the world eternal salvation through his death on the cross. May we all remember this, and be thankful, because this one thing alone, friends, is the greatest gift of all time.

Merry Christmas to all of you! God Bless!

Emmm tools 12 ton press here!

Back