• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Got another key component.
1205605f6b7ca7591522ee79c593e76a.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Today I'm going to do the same thing I've been doing for the past few days: try to fix a torque converter lockup issue that won't die. This is driving me nuts.

Today I'm going to do the same thing I've been doing for the past few days: try to fix a torque converter lockup issue that won't die. This is driving me nuts.

What's going on? Have you taken a look at your brake pedal switch?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just bought my first XJ
Just did the Rear Diff fluid change and Transfer case fluid change to start the festivities.
  • Engine Oil next
  • BFG AT's 31x10.5 and a 3 inch Zone lift.
  • sway bar disconnects
  • Bumper and rear spare carrier
  • roof rack with tent

List above will probably happen over the next year due to budgetary concerns.

Last edited:
Do you like those head lights? I've had mine for about two weeks now. Seem pretty good for what I payed. Just worried about how long they will last.

I do like them. Way more light output than OEM lights.

I like the fact that they are 'plug-n-play' but I am also worried about how long they will last--time will tell.

I got mine from Amazon but doesn't look like they carry them at the moment.

Did it the other day, took some rustoleum to the grill, headlight bezels, mirrors, and hood logo. I couldn't deal with the faux chrome anymore.Pics are pretty dark bit you get the drift.

adac66b51e9e1e3d865ab95c75d16760.jpg

8d4b61c051be9f90113c5c8e76023e9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back