• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

When are we gonna see that bad ass MJ of yours on the trail again?

washed and waxed the wifes daily into mall crawler status lol

waxed_zpsiaxlhita.jpg

Haha, I'm surprised it took a week for someone to ask that. The red one is stock and mine is pretty close too... hopefully within the next month I'll get the rest of my lift and rock sliders/armor built and installed

1e2da60182d6091b4a3c8a6e0203a911.jpg

Drove to Portland last night and picked up the cleanest limited I've ever seen! (Its the silver one) I think it has the 0331 crack unfortunately... But if it does its minimal enough that the oil doesn't show it.

Got home and a 500A ACR was waiting for me on the porch to finish up my dual battery setup. Looks like I have a weekend of wrenching ahead.

I swapped out the stupid ford wheels that were on my MJ for some nice 5 spoke XJ steelies.
pic.php

I was finally able to pick up my set of JK Moab wheels from my friend. Need to moutn the used tires I have and buy a set of wheel adapters for those. But the off-brand AT tires on my MJ do pretty well.

I swapped out the stupid ford wheels that were on my MJ for some nice 5 spoke XJ steelies.
pic.php

I was finally able to pick up my set of JK Moab wheels from my friend. Need to moutn the used tires I have and buy a set of wheel adapters for those. But the off-brand AT tires on my MJ do pretty well.

I'm very jealous that you have a utility mj

Hello, I'm new here today. I have plans to make my XJ look better, and as I go along I want to post, and add pictures..Would someone explain how to post pictures?:party:
Hey! Welcome! The easiest way to post pictures is using the Tapatalk app on your phone, otherwise check out a photo hosting service such as imageshack. I use picasaweb and Tapatalk. Let's see some pictures of your jeep!

I just finished my dual battery setup and ACR wiring.
b0a2b964d9728cc5ceac92e68906c621.jpg

faeefe68b5053537cfd475945b3a9b74.jpg

That looks like a mess!

Also there is a rat in your picture!

Back