• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Thanks guys! I've been a busy bitch on that rig! Replaced soooo much stuff in the last few months.....

That bumper is pretty nice, but a pita to work with, and I'm not impressed with the mounting. I'll have to add/reinforce a few things.

got the front axle all the way back in,still fixing carnage from nwf. I also discovered it bent the pass upper control arm mount on the axle,bent both C on the axle also bent the zj tierod, among the other damage that was previously found.now I have to change out the rear end cuse I regeared it also .

How do you like the deavers? I've been seriously considering a set....

i loved them. new set on the way they have zero warrenty after 30 days tho. and i dont even know how i broke it was on a dirt road into a trail.im the only one i can find with a break like this besides one other guy on a tundra. nobody actually breaks these so im guessing i gotta a dud of a spring and ordered another set since its my daily had to have them ordered. broke them at rausch on the way into the trails the second day. did 90 the whole way to the park b4 that.

my friends always call me #stephenthedestroyer on insta. they think i break everything :l guess i do

Last edited:
Scored a header panel for my cherokee for $25

Anybody know anyone who can paint it for a decent price???

Scored a header panel for my cherokee for $25

Anybody know anyone who can paint it for a decent price???

yp yp, I got chew. send me a pm and we can hash details. Im not 100% yet, but I may be headed to your neck of the woods Thursday the 18th. might even be able to pick it up.

Bronze.

Anybody know where I can get a 1/2" x 3/8" female compression to tube adapter?

Is this something I can find at parkrose?

Last edited:
Nick, what's 'oil filter service' ???

I know there is a place in clackamas too but haven't had time to check anywhere yet... Probably wont have time until this weekend.

Anybody know where I can get a 1/2" x 3/8" female compression to tube adapter?

Is this something I can find at parkrose?

Home Depot... less than $5
1/2in x 3/8in Brass Female Compression Adapter

f3c1f903-ccee-4565-ad47-3b021976e601_400.jpg

Back