• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

pulled a bunch of idiots out of the ditch last night...
You will think twice about it when one of those idiots decides to take advantage of the situation and get $$ by filing a complaint to their insurance company, because you yanked them out. Better option is to make sure everyone is safe and warm - let the better insured towing companies take the Liability.

...I'm just sayin...

You will think twice about it when one of those idiots decides to take advantage of the situation and get $$ by filing a complaint to their insurance company, because you yanked them out. Better option is to make sure everyone is safe and warm - let the better insured towing companies take the Liability.

...I'm just sayin...

Wow. Thank you. Didn't think about it that way. Sounds like personal experience?

Jeep related: Needed a break from writing, so ran to Wal-Mart to pick up eggs. Needed an excuse to go out an play with the Jeep

...I'm just sayin...

Make sure your license plate is covered in ice and don't give them your personal info and you won't have that problem.

i orderd a 1 inch x 20 super yanker with the 20% off from masterpull today. you guys have till tomorrow to get your orders in if you want a deal

i orderd a 1 inch x 20 super yanker with the 20% off from masterpull today. you guys have till tomorrow to get your orders in if you want a deal

I need to do this

IMG_20101122_213820.jpg

IMG_20101122_213813.jpg

Holy sexy, Batman!!

I need to do this
ya i would do it sooner rather then later. cost me with shipping 3 dollers less then the list price :)but i got one for the full size rig. if you get the one they reccamend for the xj it will be bout half what i paid lol

also looking at the jcr blackfriday specials. kinda want a set of fraim stiffners. any of you have any experiance with them? who knows how to weld?

I brushed off the snow, put the ABS fuses and relay back in the power distribution panel and drove to work in 4WD.

just orderd my frame stiffners from ruffstuff with the discount :)

Back