• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Mounted my tools on the top rack of the jeep. Bracket came off a Hummer(military issue).
PB130675.jpg

PB130676.jpg

I want this. Where can I get it.

75767_452537497329_701097329_5981615_4852678_n.jpg

Did this on Saturday, it's now completely cut in half and both ends are cleaned out (hatch/doors/glass/etc.) and ready for the scrapper.

i wrecked it :bawl:
tree fell in front of me on hwy 12 close to randle and i couldnt stop in time... bent the front axle its only a dana 30 so thats not the big deal but in doing so i bent the trak bar mount into the unibody. and of course the front left wheel... search is on to find a new one. this sucks

i wrecked it :bawl:
tree fell in front of me on hwy 12 close to randle and i couldnt stop in time... bent the front axle its only a dana 30 so thats not the big deal but in doing so i bent the trak bar mount into the unibody. and of course the front left wheel... search is on to find a new one. this sucks

It is definitely god telling you that marriage is for mormons.

How about I trade you for a high pinion dana 30 with some bad vibration they do go away when you are in a curve at speed. Its real nice.
Seriously thought I never realized how thin the 4 liter blocks are.

Holy Moly Nick.. see it was those donuts in the parking lot...

For those of us not so Engine friendly... what exactly is that? Is that a rod that blew through the block?

You didn't have to pull the motor nick. You could have just put some duct tape over the holes and got another 100k out of it.

Holy Moly Nick.. see it was those donuts in the parking lot...

For those of us not so Engine friendly... what exactly is that? Is that a rod that blew through the block?
The rod is still in there, but loose, the bearing cap grenaded, and did its damage.
Should of heard that thing on the way back from Mt.hood a couple weeks ago.. Sounded worse then it looks:shhh:

:skull2:
The rod is still in there, but loose, the bearing cap grenaded, and did its damage.
Should of heard that thing on the way back from Mt.hood a couple weeks ago.. Sounded worse then it looks:shhh:

Bad vid but you can really hear it. The first sound (in the jeep) is the steering wheel making that nose cuz the jeep is shaking so bad. I think a main barring went too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwgytwYPB8g

now thats a beat one can tap a foot to :)

it drove like that????? only a 4.0

From timberline to Gresham (hogen & Powell) befor it got real bad and I felt like I was going to die!! So scotts brother flat towed me home. ( the last 50 blocks or so)
Then started her back up and backed her in to her parking spot. Got to love the 4.0
But I was kinda upset she didn't start so I could drive her 40 more blocks to scotts...

2400 later I have a new set of tires and rims and a front axle eith gears and locker :)

Back