• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What can we do better?

I am in favor of the beater $500 XJ race/derby! But liabilities would be way too much, but damn it would be fun...thinking non club sanctioned.

I thought the course was awesome. maybe having a harder line for the bigger tire class would have been cool but regardless it was very fun to watch just the way it was.

but then you're going to start confusing people.

I have some ideas for next year. i'm going to print some signs with arrows and bring some 4' stakes.

and fire with jumps....lots of fire!!

some fireworks at the end for when you cross the finish line? Maybe some ground effect spark showers.

maybe we should hand out roman candles to the spectators and make it real interesting...

87 'duck' manche

I think the course should have been two laps. After one lap at full speed the drivers would be a little more on the gas on lap 2

I would be willing to bring some caution tape. A harder line for the more built rigs would be good. Make some requirements for the built rigs like cage helmet etc. Then there could be a you tube worthy video. Roman candles are still more fun than roadside bombs. Besides good destruction adds to build threads.

some fireworks at the end for when you cross the finish line? Maybe some ground effect spark showers.

maybe we should hand out roman candles to the spectators and make it real interesting...

87 'duck' manche

And maybe some stunt midget strippers in the back of the $500 dollar beaters trying to stay on a poll. If there is such a thing. If not there should be. :dunno:

Anyway. This was my first WF. And can't wait for next year. Gives me plenty of time to finish mine. Everyone seemed pretty cool. The name tag idea would be great.
The VFW was a little cramped but should stay there.. PA system would be great. Maybe even rent one for the weekend.
BOD did a great job as far as I'm concerned.

I have a great time every year and never walk away disappointed in the event or the people of Naxja. I agree on The VFW and the portable P.A. system stuff that was mentioned but other than that I can't think of much more I would ask for out of the event. Maybe hooking up the ticket roller to a motor or a good crank to really get them mixed up would be an idea. Although the ticket puller assures me she mixed a bit during each grab on top of Macs leisurely spin, lol.

Back