• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you drinking?

Where do you get your supplies from? Locally in the Seattle area or do you order online? I get most of the supplies from F.H. Steinbart here in Portland! Or if anyone knows some stores in the area that have better prices post them up!

Larry's Brewing Supply is 2mi from me. That's where I get my stuff unless I'm hanging down South, then it's Beer Essentials.

I haven't ordered anything online, but will probably be getting a 55lb sack of Weyermann Floor-Malted Bohemian Pilsner malt from Northern Brewer.

Larry's Brewing Supply is 2mi from me. That's where I get my stuff unless I'm hanging down South, then it's Beer Essentials.

I haven't ordered anything online, but will probably be getting a 55lb sack of Weyermann Floor-Malted Bohemian Pilsner malt from Northern Brewer.

Sir! You are hard core.

now you just need to figure out how to sell $12 22oz beers at the organic yuppie markets

P1060753.jpg

Back