• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you drinking?

No pics, but drank an arseload of Session Lager. Brewed two beers yesterday. One is a barleywine (strong and needs to age 6-12 months, this is similar to Sierra Nevada Bigfoot) and one a mild bitter with the leftovers. My hallway smells soooo good right now.

To much heff...
516e4212.jpg

I hate my life
c2bfa986.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

not very hoppy, surprisingly light and crisp at 6.9%

4c165cb4-2abc-0b1d.jpg

Pretty hoppy and 7.2%. Brewed in Pacific on 8th st, right next to the tracks. I am really liking IPA's lately. Started with a Deschutes Hop in The Dark seasonal I had at a resort in Chelan a year and a half ago.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Hoppy Bitch is good stuff. I went to the brewery the other night and tried their lineup for the first time.

I tried a Pyramid Discord dark IPA last night and enjoyed it.

Right now.. some Boomerang Vodka from Aussieland (5.99 at trader joe's (= ) and some Trader Joe's Name Tag Lager. Not bad at 2.99/6pk

Homebrew Pilsner again. Lots of hops handy!

Where do you get your supplies from? Locally in the Seattle area or do you order online? I get most of the supplies from F.H. Steinbart here in Portland! Or if anyone knows some stores in the area that have better prices post them up!

Back