• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What an idiot

OH WOW.... that is some crazy SH!T. he is soooo lucky he got thrown

Its a shame about the damage on the truck, that can be fixed..... but you cant fix stupid

"Awwww... it's on his Jeep!" @ 0:35

bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif

Billy

What the hells the matter with him? God, what an idiot. "Duh, maybe ill go for a ride when my four runner rolls completely over again" :shocked:

What do you expect? He's a Toyota driver!:gee:
Begster said:
This is why you should always stay clear from a vehicle when it is being rolled back over. I have no clue what this idiot was thinking. Lucky as hell he is still alive.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-xNZwwUwKLI&feature=related

Its also a good idea to have a second vehicle with a winch hooked up to take over and slowly let it down.

only in a toyota lol.

GrimmJeeper said:
oh man hahhhahahhahhaha great links, both of em :cheers:

:D

Those are great. I can see how they relate to each other. Video one happens to you, then video two is needed to clean the seats off.

Ouch. What a genius

Video 1: :eek: If there are any seats left...... :scared:

Video 2: :roflmao: I don't think the two cans would get you anywhere after that. I am thinking you would need a professional......

Last edited:
poorboy_616 said:
Video 1: :eek: If there are any seats left...... :scared:

If you look closely it just clips the side of the truck. Looks like he clipped that overhang with the left side of the trailer.

Gotta say though, weak fawking overhang, they're supposed to build those things with stupid people in mind!

Back