• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what a way to die..

when you dont have doors.. you dont die :)

This same thing happened a few years ago in Manchester, TN and it was in a Cherokee too.

I know Carbon Monoxide is odorless but it goes along with all the other exhaust fumes that do have an odor. It seems like it would be difficult to inhale enough of the stuff to kill you without getting a clue. I was exposed to high levels in the heat treat department where I used to work. You get dizzy and light headed first. THAT is the clue. Seems like if you both got dizzy you could roll the windows down and get out...

Maybe they fell asleep, waiting to get out the next day.

It was in PA, so the windows would be up because it was cold.

It's a sad occurence like the kids in manchester, but no excuse for their actions. Yah it may be cold as hell outside but if the jeeps running then crack the windows and turn the heat up a little more. It's definately sad and unfortunately will gice those trying to shut down offroad parks more ammo to use.

I had a close family friend (and three of his friends) die in a camper during a BWC event when the RV next door fired up a generator right next to the fresh air intake of the camper.

I had a close family friend (and three of his friends) die in a camper during a BWC event when the RV next door fired up a generator right next to the fresh air intake of the camper.

You knew one of those people? That just happened this past fall?

i think i knew one of those ppl, too. one was a beer delivery guy, and one day someone else was running his route and the new guy told me what had happened....

Sorry cant view it from work

Back