• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wharton the 1st of the year anyone???

From the sound of it, Wharton is a better place to go boating than wheeling.

Send me a PM..
I'm still getting ice out of my rugs so I'm not ready for deep water yet.
Will someone be available to help with my quick disconnects?

IMAG0073.jpg

Some guys from DE are going up, I think meeting at the usual staging around around 10-10:30. If you see any stuck Wranglers with Delaware plates, be kind! :) I'm working that night, so I'll be sleeping. Have fun...

Send me a PM..

IMAG0073.jpg

holy crap thats nasty & I have the same tires!!

Send me a PM..

IMAG0073.jpg
Looks like someone with a bad cold sneezed on your truck

Check out my new camera test...

When I found myself 10 miles from home breaking new ice. I gave up and turned around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHznnej8gBQ

Man Dennis I always seem to miss you out there. I didn't help matters that my alternator took a crap the day before and I had to wait for a friend to wake up so I could go swap it out.

Wharton was friggin packed!!!! I'll post some pics soon.... had a great day!! I finally finally have my jeep running great, Seems like all off 2009 was a learning year for this whole XJ thing. Tons of stupid problems but I learned a hell of alot of usefull know how. I started lifting the XJ right after new years last year, ran into a lot of normal running issues, brake issues, cooling issues, head gasket issues, TPS and TCU issues, Money issues trying to fix running issues lol, Seemed like someone just didn't want me wheeling this thing. After tons and tons of NAXJA seat time I fixed them all and just in time for my new years run. I couldn't be happier!!!! I really hope yesterday was just a glimpse of what I have to look forward to in 2010!!!

PS
Pics will be up today

Back